This Beautiful Home is Located at the Edge of the Cleveland National Forest on a Quiet Picturesque Street - Only Minutes Away from the 91 FWY. Five Bedrooms & Three Baths. Double Entry Doors Lead Open Space Presenting the Charming Stairway Leading to the Second Level and the Spacious Living Room to the right and adjacent Dining Room. To the left we enter the Open Kitchen which features Center Island with Granite Counters with Gas Cook-top and other amenities including the Butler Pantry. Additionally we locate the Family Room with Fireplace and access to to Lovely Backyard. Off the Family Room we have access to Hallway leading to downstairs Bedroom, Full Bath Room and Laundry Room and door for access the 3 Car Garage. Now we can return to the Front Entry and the Stairway Leading to the Second Level and locate the Spacious Master Bedroom to the right with Fireplace, en-suite Bathroom and Retreat. The Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Room and Master Bedroom All Allow for Sweeping Views of Backyard and Views of Green Belt. This Could Be Your Family Home!
Single Family, Mediterranean, 2 Story
3,342 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 1, Total - 5
- Family Room
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Laundry Room
- Central Air, Electric, Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Double Door Entry,Sliding Doors, Blinds,Shutters
- Family Room,Gas,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Balcony,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Granite Counters,High Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Tile, Flat
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. Lawn,Level,Sprinkler System.
Cash, Cash to New Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price