Located in the beautiful Niguel Hills, this entertainers dream is a must see! Sitting on a 8,000+ square foot lot, the hillside-view provides for stunning summer sunsets and twinkling city lights. Roast marshmallows over the custom see-through rock fireplace in your private backyard before enjoying movie night in the cabana, which includes heaters, a ceiling fan, and a pull-down movie screen. The front features a large grassy yard surrounded by white roses, manicured hedges, an updated driveway with pavers, and patio. Natural hardwood double doors invite you into the formal entry which leads to the open family room with sunlight flowing from the etched sliding glass door. The room features vaulted ceilings with wood beams and an elegant entertainment center. The open floor plan leads you to the bright kitchen with updated calcutta gold stone countertops with an eat-in bar and stainless steel appliances including a double-door refrigerator, double oven, new dishwasher, instant-hot water dispenser, and updated gas cooktop and range hood. Through the kitchen is the formal dining and living room with a gas fireplace, built-ins, and plenty of space to host. Down the hall are two spacious carpeted bedrooms and the primary suite, which features a lovely accent wall, sliding mirrored wardrobe doors, and a remodeled en-suite bathroom. The primary bathroom features double vanity, high-end finishes, dual sinks, a large glass step-in granite rainfall shower, and an exquisite accent wall. Other features include crown-molding and high quality tile flooring throughout the home, 2 car attached garage with epoxy flooring, a charmingly decorated indoor laundry room, a Quiet Cool whole house fan, a 240-volt hot tub hookup, updated full copper plumbing and no HOA or melloroos fees! Close to Dana Point Harbor, luxury beaches, neighborhood parks including the Laguna Niguel Regional Park, award-winning schools, shopping, and much more. This home is expected to sell quickly - come see it before its off the market!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,633 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 3, Total: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level Master
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Built-In Range,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater,Water To Refrigerator,Water Purifier
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Free Standing,Gas,Living Room,Outside,See Through.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Built-in Features,Tray Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,Dry Bar,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Quartz Counters,Recessed Lighting,Smart Home,Unfurnished,Wired for Data,Wired for Sound,All Bedrooms Down,Attic,Instant Hot Water,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Direct Access,Door-Single,Driveway,Driveway Up Slope From Street,Garage Faces Front,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Private.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Hill, City
- Good Condition,Masonry,Privacy,Stucco Wall
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barbecue. 0-1 Unit/Acre,Back Yard,Front Yard,Lawn,Landscaped,Yard.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional
fridge, washer, dryer, stove, all appliances, queen-sized Murphy bed, family room surround sound speakers, outdoor pots and plants
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price