NOT IN A FIRE ZONE, and almost 17,500 sq ft lot! This private, secluded diamond in the rough will sparkle when restored to its original luster. Storybook walkways lead to 2 private entry one bedroom units, perfect for generational living; each complete with a 3/4 bath. Dual pane windows in all living areas. The main house has 2 bedrooms, one located off the great room, and one off the laundry. Perfectly separated, on each side of the home. Ahead of its time, built as a great room concept, with hardwood flooring, mid-century classic deco style fireplace, and opens to a perfect courtyard for entertaining, or a quiet evening with your special someone. In its day, this home was a real showplace! There is a side door off the laundry room where you can envision the milk man dropping off milk, butter, or eggs. The laundry room is located next to the huge kitchen which enjoys granite-like counter tops, amazing storage for all of your gourmet kitchen appliances, and opens to the lovely family room which also accesses the lushly shaded courtyard. The baths boast original period tiles in both bath showers, and counter tops. Opportunities are endless; go farm to table growing your own, design a play area for the kids, add a pool, pickleball, or basketball court. Detached 2 car garage with parking for an additional 4 cars under the carport or open area. Upon entering from Guerneville Rd, there are beautiful lava stone sculptures, and custom picturesque arbors waiting for your creativity.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1 Full/3 Three-Qtr
0.4004 sq. ft
1,938 sq. ft
Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Counter / Bar,In Living Room
- Gas & Electric Dryer Hookup,Individual Room,Inside,Washer Hookup
- Kitchen Open to Family Room
- Bath Description
- Bathtub,Shower,Shower in Tub,Exhaust fan(s),Linen Closet/Storage,Tile Counters
- Free-Standing Range,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Range Hood
- Tile, Wood
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Sliding Doors
- Great Room.
- Doors. Doors - Swing In,No Interior Steps.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counters,Open Floorplan,Recessed Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Spaces: 2.00.
- Concrete,Patio,Patio Open,Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. Back Yard,Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Front Yard,Gentle Sloping,Lot 10000-19999 Sqft,Near Public Transit,Treed Lot,Up Slope from Street,Walkstreet,Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: camrmls-p: CA Regional MLS CRMLS (Portal)